Monday, June 12

We Come In Peace

I am a rockstar trapped inside a modern white-collar slave's body. I am not human, I came from a planet called Ibanez where residents there are called rockstars. My spacecraft crashed on earth in 1977, leaving me no choice but to adopt a human form to escape captivation. Do you know there are actually several rockstars who made it to earth before me? The first ever rockstar who stayed here was Jesus. Yup, you read correctly, J.C.. It’s funny how humans can't link that fact with him as a rockstar:- dirty long hair, the goatee, semi-naked appearance, hello?! So now you know that J.C. is a rockstar huh? Jimi Hendrix's also from Ibanez ya know? Humans thought he's talented coz he can play the guitar so fast, I’ll let you in on his secret, his fingers are filled with micro-fingers! Then there's Ozzy Osbourne who bit off a bat's head on stage, he was just thirsty... and people thought it's rebellion or satan-worship... then we have disillusioned James Brown, now that guy thought he can fool everyone by creating soul music, but his smooth dance moves with his nimble legs blow it away, those are tentacles, how can normal humans move like him, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home